For all of your waste and rubbish removal needs, look no further than Just Skips.
Once your skip bin has been filled, we’ll return to pick up the bin and remove the waste. While Just Skips offers removal of many different types of waste, it’s important that all guidelines are followed to best ensure that the process goes smoothly.
Most general waste, with the exception of food and other spoilable items, can be placed in the bin. Additionally, some types of brick, concrete, soils, dirt and green waste can be placed in the bin. These items need only follow certain guidelines for proper disposal.
Just Skips is dedicated to providing Adelaide business and residential customers with a variety of waste removal services. Servicing the whole of the Adelaide metropolitan area, Just Skips also focuses on removal of waste for builders and renovators for both residential and commercial purposes. The bins can be used for seven days before they’re removed, but we also provide contracts for long-term use.
Not only is your waste removed quickly and efficiently, Just Skips also recycles as much of your waste as possible. All waste product is taken to a licensed facility for sorting, and any reusable material is separated and recycled.
The Just Skips Difference
- Our aim is to make skip hire easy and hassle free for you.
- We’re reliable and deliver on our promises.
- Our friendly customer service staff are always available to discuss your skip hire and rubbish removal requirements.
- Fully licensed and insured.
- Domestic, trade and large accounts are all catered for.
- We hire skips across Adelaide (including the Adelaide Hills) from our base in Elizabeth.